Nairaland

Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack

Over 1400 people (as of press time) have signed a petition asking the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to sack the managing director of First City Monument Bank (FCMB), Adam Nuru. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTP8vCLcrRE The petition alleged that the bank chieftain was responsible for the demise of Tunde Thomas. Mr Thomas was said to have died of …

Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack Read More »

‘Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19’ – Media Aide

By Temidayo Akinsuyi LAGOS-Tunde Rahman, media aide to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has denied online reports that his principal is battling with COVID-19 complications. In a statement sent to Daily Independent, Rahman said Tinubu is out of the country as was his annual custom to take time …

‘Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19’ – Media Aide Read More »

Soldiers Cut Off Man’s Dreadlocks, Flog Him (Before & After Photos)

A Nigerian Twitter user, Iyalode Of Lagos @ChristianahAba1 has accused Nigerian soldiers of flogging her friend and cutting off his dreads. Narrating the incident via her Twitter handle @ChristianahAba1, the lady wrote: So my friend was on his way to his mom apartment yesterday 2nd of January 2021, he met Nigerian Army, they asked him …

Soldiers Cut Off Man’s Dreadlocks, Flog Him (Before & After Photos) Read More »

Liposuction: Nigerian Woman Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey (Pics)

A Nigerian-British woman Abimbola Bamgbose has died following liposuction treatment in Turkey. Liposuction is a fat-removal procedure used in plastic surgery. The 38-year-old social worker died in August after buying an overseas package deal with Mono Cosmetic Surgery. Her husband Moyosore Olowo is suing the firm and the surgeon responsible, Dr Hakan Aydogan, for £1million, …

Liposuction: Nigerian Woman Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey (Pics) Read More »

I Sniff My Husband’s Boxers & Armpit When I’m Down- Sex Therapist, Angela Nwosu (Pix)

Sex therapist, Angela Nwosu says she sniffs her husband’s boxers and armpits whenever she is down, IgbereTV reports. She said sniffing her hubby’s boxers and armpits lifts her spirit. She disclosed this via her Facebook page. She wrote: "I sniff my husband’s boxers and armpit, when I am down, it lifts my spirit and get …

I Sniff My Husband’s Boxers & Armpit When I’m Down- Sex Therapist, Angela Nwosu (Pix) Read More »

Scroll to Top