Linda Ikeji Blog News
• Linda Ifeoma Ikeji is a self-made Nigerian blogger, businesswoman, writer, entrepreneur, and former model.
• She attended the University of Lagos and founded her magazine, media company, and event planning agency.
• In 2006, she began blogging as a hobby before it went viral in 2010. Her blog now attracts millions of visitors each day.
• She is known for her contributions to African media, earning her awards, titles, and recognition from Forbes Magazine and the BBC.
• Her social networking platform had to be shut down due to a lack of editorial control while her TV station and online radio show were still active.
• Her main charitable project is the ‘I’d rather be self-made, no thanks’ foundation, which she started with 26K USD to help young women get involved in the business.
• Linda’s net worth is estimated at 40 million USD, and she has inspired countless young entrepreneurs with her success story.
Remain calm and law abiding- Obi urges his supporters ahead of Tinubu’s inauguration
Ahead of tomorrow’s inauguration of President -elect, Bola Tinubu, as the 16th President of Nigeria. Peter Obi who is the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the February 25 presid
“I photo-bombed this guy at the gallery” – South African lady reveals how she met her boyfriend as he proposes to her
Actor Uche Maduagwu says he now identifies as a woman
Emeka Rollas wades in on the crisis rocking Abia chapter of AGN, makes significant changes in leadership structure
I’ve been poorer in the last four years
Governor El-Rufai bans Southern Kaduna group hours to the end of his tenure
I stripped naked and cursed my ex after we broke up and now his life is ruined
A Nigerian Twitter user has narrated how her ex’s life became ruined after she stripped naked and cursed him following a breakup. She further revealed that she stood in a basin of water, ca