Nigeria’s Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege has accused members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) of strongly opposing passage of the anti-sexual harassment bill in
Linda Ikeji Biography
Entrepreneur and controversial writer are among the many talents that best describe the Nigerian blogger.
Born in 1980, September 19th, Linda Ikeji continues to make waves in media with her no-nonsense attitude and modern approach aimed at connecting with her audience, expressing the truth, and exploring the latest industry trends.
Having been recognized as a real force to contend with, the well-known publisher has recently focused on the development of her fashion and lifestyle blog.
Linda was born and raised in South Eastern Nigeria in the town of Imo State within a stable catholic home.
She attended the University of Lagos, Nigeria where she pursued her studies in English.
It was during this period that she was employed as a waitress and worked as a model owing to her knowledge in fashion and lifestyle trends.
With her fearless attitude and willingness to inform the public of a wide variety of trends from fashion and healthy living to personal events and shocking news stories, LindaIkeji has become a renowned blogger and social media critic.
Linda Ikeji's platforms extend from her regular blog to social media channels like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, providing updates on real-life events with a strong passion for governmental issues.
The blogster has been described as focusing on dramatic stories and issuing publications that have landed her in hot water.
It was in 2006 that her blogging career began and soon gained tremendous attention.
The no-nonsense and honest style of writing often leads to dramatic publications and controversy.
This includes content issued about well known Nigerian celebrities Richard Mofe Damijo, Funke Akindele, and Djimon Honsou who expressed dissatisfaction and defamation at the time.
While the blog was shut down in October 2014, you cannot keep a good thing down, and soon LindaIkeji was up and running a mere two days later.
The reason for the downtime was explained by an online representative, who expressed concerned at policy violations.
This included the nature of the content published that could prove harmful for its so-called victims.
Linda Ifeoma Ikeji was honoured in 2013 at the Nigeria Blog Award or NBA ceremony.
It was here that she received recognition as being the best entertainment blog.
Having established her reputation in the media industry, she continues to grow and impress her audiences, followers, and critics.
The accomplished writer and former model is followed by thousands of fans on social media websites like Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
She remains updated on the latest fashion trends, but also government policies and shocking real-life stories with graphic posts and headlines.
With an impressive following, Ikeji has proven she is a force to contend within the media industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Linda Ikeji's husband? Linda Ikeji is not married but has a son with Sholaye Jeremi.
- How much is Linda Ikeji worth? She is worth about NGN60,000,000.
- Where is Linda Ikeji from? Linda Ifeoma Ikeji is from Nkwerre in Imo state.
- How many TV shows are currently on Linda Ikeji TV? There are presently 19 TV Shows, 19 Reality Shows and 10 Originals on Linda Ikeji TV.
- How did Linda Ikeji start her blog? She started her news blog by registering on blogger.com and curating content.
- What did Linda Ikeji study? She studied the English language at the University of Lagos.
- How does Linda Ikeji make money from her blog? Ikeji Linda makes money by charging for advertising on her news blog.
- Does Linda Ikeji have/own a private jet? No, she does not own a private jet.
- How much does Linda Ikeji make? She makes about NGN5,000,000 per month which is about NGN60,000,000 per year from her popular news blog.
- Is Linda Ikeji richer than Davido? No, she is not richer than Davido because her news website does not generate enough income to match the wealth of Davido.
- When did Linda Ikeji start her blog? Linda began her news blog in 2006.
- What is Linda Ikeji's official email address/contact? Her official email address is email@example.com.
- What is Linda Ikeji's official Instagram page? Her official Instagram page is @officiallindaikeji - https://www.instagram.com/officiallindaikeji/.
- How much does Linda Ikeji charge for adverts? Ikeji charges NGN50,000 for sponsored blog posts, NGN850,000 for blog header ad (728x90), NGN400,000 for top sidebar ads (200x300, 160x600), NGN300,000 for bottom sidebar ads (200x300, 160x600), NGN550,000 per week and NGN1,600,000 per month for the background take over ad (1800x1200). You can contact her via her email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Instagram handle "@officiallindaikeji" for advertising enquiries.