• ICNL is a multi-media business outfit dedicated to promoting the principles of civilized nationalism, democracy, political and economic pluralism, liberty, and equality amongst Nigeria’s diverse population.
• Bayo Onanuga is the Managing Director of ICNL and the Editor-in-Chief of TheNEWS/PM NEWS. He was born in Ijebu-Ode on 20 June 1957 and graduated from the University of Lagos in Mass Communications with a Second Class (Upper Division) degree.
• Babafemi Ojudu is a journalist, political activist, and former Assistant Editor of The African Concord. He graduated with a Master’s in Political Science from the University of Lagos and has won many awards as a reporter and an editor.
• Kunle Ajibade is a journalist, essayist, and author who worked as Reporter-Researcher with The Guardian before joining The African Concord Magazine as Staff Writer. He wrote Jailed for Life: A Reporter’s Prison Notes, which won the Victor Nwankwo Book of the Year Award in 2005.
• Kazeem Ugbodaga is another long-term journalist with TheNEWS Magazine with over 16 years of experience working in various media outlets. He
Ganduje my political boy, he can’t look at me directly – Kwankwaso
Presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party and former governor of Kano Rabiu Kwankwaso says Ganduje is his political boy.
RACI trains teachers on emergency response techniques, donates first aid kits to schools
Kano: Governor Yusuf flags off open heart surgery
Raids on Matawalle’s homes: APC seeks punishment of police, DSS operatives
Zamfara APC seeks punishment of police, DSS operatives involved in the raid on Gusau and Maradun homes of ex- Governor Bello Matawalle
Reno Omokri to Tinubu: Give Emefiele the chance to defend himself
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has urged President Bola Tinubu to give Godwin Emefiele the chance to defend himself.
LASTMA dismisses rumours on arrests of violators of traffic laws
Homosexuality should neither be criminalised nor weaponised
Rampant Ruud books French Open final meeting with Djokovic
Casper Ruud returns to French Open final for a second year running by dismantling Alexander Zverev in a battle of big-hitters on Friday.