There’s something about the sea that just calls to us. The promise of adventure and mystery lures many people to explore its depths, even if it means risking their lives.
It’s no different for online casino players, who are always on the lookout for new and exciting games to play. This week, we’re exploring Bet9ja Casino’s Pirate Island slot game.
With its high payouts and thrilling gameplay, this game is sure to captivate players from all over the world! So put on your pirate hat and get ready for some serious swashbuckling action!
The bet9ja old mobile app was one of the first online gambling apps available in Nigeria. It featured a wide range of casino games, including the popular Pirate Island slot machine game. The bet9ja mobile app is a more recent app that offers an even wider range of casino games, as well as sports betting and live dealer games.
Both apps are available for Android and iOS devices. While the bet9ja old mobile app is no longer supported, it can still be downloaded and used on compatible devices. However, bet9ja strongly recommends using the bet9ja mobile app for the best experience. The bet9ja mobile app offers a more user-friendly interface, better graphics, and more features than the old mobile app.
In addition, the bet9ja mobile app is regularly updated with new games and features, while the old mobile app is not.
Bet9ja customers can also take advantage of special promotions and bonuses when they use the bet9ja mobile app. For these reasons, bet9ja recommends that customers download and use the bet9ja mobile app for all their online gambling needs.
How To Play
– Select the number of coins you wish to bet on each payline (default = 1) And the stake of each coin (default = 5.00) using the up and down arrows at the side. Alternatively you can use the Min and Max buttons next to the ‘Coins’ field to set it to the minimum (1) or maximum (5)
(Note: To see individual payline illustrations, change the ‘Coins’ or ‘Stake’ selected and they will be displayed on screen)
– The total stake shows the total amount that will be staked on each spin, and is Coins x Stake x Paylines
– Set your Auto Play (if any), this is the amount of spins that will happen the next time you press ‘Spin’, this can be interrupted, and can be any number from 1-1000
You can also spin the reels by pressing the space bar. This will spin the reels with the same stake and coin value as your previous spin.
|The current Bet ID is displayed once a bet has been placed. When viewing your bet history, your games are displayed under their associated Slip ID which is the Bet ID rounded down to the nearest 100. For example, if your Bet ID was 1234567891101, the relevant Slip ID would be 1234567891100.
|Lines & Payouts
|This table shows the potential win amounts and winning line formats for winning lines.
|This allows you to control the speed of the game. Click and drag the control to the left to slow, or to the right to speed up.
|This field shows the number of coins you are about to bet. Click Max/Min to select the maximum/minimu amount of coins allowed. You may also use the Up/Down arrow button to make your selection.
|This field shows the value of your coins. Use the Up/Down arrow button to make your selection.
|This field shows the total amount that will be bet on a single reel spin (coins x lines x stake).
|The Auto Play field allows consecutive reel spins. To spin once, set this field to 1. To specify consecutive spins, use the control beside the Auto Play field, or type the required number into the Auto Play field.
|The button places your bet
|When Auto Play is in use, a Stop button is displayed. If you click on this button or press the Space Bar whilst Auto Play is running, the Auto Play function stops and Auto Play is reset to 1. This allows you to stop Auto Play regardless of how many Auto Play gambles you initially selected or how many remain. Only the wager for each play that has been started or completed will be deducted from your balance
In the bonus round, you can increase your winnings by opening caskets and finding treasure, that acts as win multipliers. Each treasure has an individual multiplier value, eg ‘x 1’. The minimum bonus win multiplier amount is 0.5. The maximum bonus win multiplier amount is 4. The win amount for each symbol achieved on the wheel will be your Total Stake x the individual win multiplier.
Icons and Paylines
- 3 or more SCATTER symbols trigger the bonus round
- WILD icons can substitute for any icon except SCATTER to make up a winning combination
- 5 WILD icons in a line to win the jackpot (note: you must be betting on the maximum lines and maximum coins to be eligible)
- You can win on up to 20 different paylines
- The monetary payout for each individual payline is calculated by multiplying Coins x Stake x the odds payout value for the appropriate number of matched icons
- The monetary payout for Bonus wins is calculated by multiplying Total Stake x the odds payout value
- If there are multiple wins, the single win amounts are combined. Bonus wins are added to payline wins
- A ‘Push’ is a payout of the stake multiplied by the Coins value.
Here are some other casino games that you might like:
Dr. Jekyll’s Keno
House of Dracula
Jacks or Better 100
Jewels of Anubis
One Night in Vegas
Pyramids of Anubis
Queen Cleopatra (Mobile Version)
Sette e Mezzo
Six Dice (Mobile)
Spin and Win
Spin and Win Boost (Mobile)
Take the Shot Euro Finals
The Big Match
Triple Diamonds (Mobile)
Wild West Hi-Lo
If you’re looking for an exciting and fun online casino game to play, Pirate Island is a great option. The game includes a bonus round, jackpot, and autoplay feature, making it easy to enjoy a gaming experience that is both thrilling and rewarding. With 20 paylines available, there are plenty of opportunities to win big payouts on this slot machine game. So give Pirate Island a try today!