Bet9ja is one of the biggest online gambling platforms in the world. They offer their users a wide range of games to choose from, including casino games and lottery style games.
In this blog post, we’ll be taking a look at one of Bet9ja’s most popular casino games: Toto Keno. We’ll explain how to play it, what its odds are, and how you can win. So if you’re interested in learning more about this exciting game, keep reading!
Bet9ja is Nigeria’s leading gaming platform. Bet9ja offers a wide range of casino games, including the popular Toto Keno game. Toto Keno is a numbers game in which customers select the amount of numbers they wish to play (at least 1 and no more than 15) and place a bet.
20 numbers are then drawn from the digits between 1 and 80. The object of the game is to match draw numbers to the customer’s number selection. Bet9ja’s old mobile app was not optimised for this game, however the new Bet9ja mobile app offers a much better user experience with an interface that is specifically designed for Toto Keno.
As a result, Bet9ja’s new mobile app is the preferred platform for playing this popular game.
Starting the game
Once the game has loaded, you will be presented with the game screen. Simply select stake, make your selections, the press Place Bet. This will engage the turn.
How to Play
There are 2 ways to make your number selection;
- Select the amount of numbers you require (from 1 to 15) via the up and down arrows in the Lucky Dip field, then click on the Pick button. A random selection of numbers will be displayed.
- Click on up to 15 individual numbers from within the 10 central columns.
To change your number selection, deselect individual numbers by re-clicking on them, or deselect all selected numbers by clicking on the Clear button. To place a bet you must have selected at least 1 and no more than 15 numbers. The Payout/Odds table shows relevant information based on your number selection (see ‘Payout/Odds Table’).
• Select your stake value either using the up and down arrows in the Stake field, or by typing the amount into the Stake field and pressing Enter or clicking on any blank area of the game screen. The amount displayed in the Stake field is the stake you are placing on a single bet.
• The Auto Play field allows the placing of multiple bets. The default for this field is 1. To place only one bet, ensure that this field is set to 1. To place more than one bet, enter the number required either using the up and down arrows in the Auto Play field, or by typing the required number into the Auto Play field. The total currency amount that will be removed from your available balance (assuming Auto Play is not stopped) is the Stake amount multiplied by the number of bets selected.
• Click on the Place Bet button. One bet will be placed and the single Stake amount will be removed from your available balance. If you placed multiple bets using the Auto Play functionality, this will be the first of your bets.
• The draw will now occur.
• Once the first bet has been completed, if you placed multiple bets using Auto Play, your next bet will be placed and the single Stake amount will again be removed from your available balance. This will continue until all bets have been actioned or Auto Play is stopped.
The Payout view displays the monetary payout for matching numbers; the odds view displays the odds payout for matching numbers. The numbers in the left hand column of each tab show the amount of numbers matched. The numbers in the right hand column of each tab show the payout values. On the Odds tab, you may see ‘Push’ or ‘Half Stake’ displayed as the payout. A ‘Push’ is a payout of the stake and no more, a ‘Half Stake’ is a payout of half the stake. The monetary payout values are calculated by multiplying your stake by the odds. The odds change depending on the amount of numbers you select.
If numbers in your selection match numbers in the draw, locate the matched number in the left-hand column on the table. Your payout will be the value shown to the right of the matched number.
Win or Lose
A winning bet occurs when numbers in your number selection match numbers appearing in the draw, provided that the payout/odds for the number of balls matched is not 0.00. Matching numbers are displayed in a yellow circle and the appropriate lines on the Payout/Odds table are highlighted.
Once all 20 numbers have been drawn, if you have won, a ‘You Won’ message will be displayed at the top of the screen showing the total amount you have won.
New game—Click to start a new game.
Place Bet—click once selections have been made to start the turn.
Pick—Click to randomly select the chosen number of numbers from the Lucky Dip.
Luck Dip Up/Down—Click to change number of lucky dip selections.
Clear—Click to clear all selections.
Speed Adjust—Click to increase or decrease the speed of the draw.
Payout—Click to view the potential payouts
Odds—Click to view the odds of winning.
AutoPlay Up/Down—Click to adjust number of AutoPlays.
Stop—Click to stop AutoPlay
Here are some other casino games that you might like:
Dr. Jekyll’s Keno
House of Dracula
Jacks or Better 100
Jewels of Anubis
One Night in Vegas
Pyramids of Anubis
Queen Cleopatra (Mobile Version)
Sette e Mezzo
Six Dice (Mobile)
Spin and Win
Spin and Win Boost (Mobile)
Take the Shot Euro Finals
The Big Match
Triple Diamonds (Mobile)
Wild West Hi-Lo
If you are looking for a new casino game to try, Toto Keno is a great option. This numbers game is easy to learn and can be fun and rewarding if you hit a winning combination.
Be sure to check out Bet9ja Casino for the best in online gaming action.